The numeric displays of the DR-119, DR-129 and DR-189 series are easy-to-use and reliable clocks. The display shows the current time in the HH:MM format. The device can be configured for the digits to be switched on and off at the times determined by the user; digit brightness is also adjustable. The models are offered with digits on one or two faces.
The display has an integrated high-precision clock. Optionally, it can be synchronized periodically with another time system that provides it with the standard time.
One of its main features is the digit size.
- DR-119 with 100 mm digits and a reading distance of 50 m
- DR-129 with 250 mm digits and a reading distance of 120 m
- DR-189 with 180 mm digits and a reading distance of 90 m
These devices deliver the following functionalities:
- fast and easy configuration and maintenance thanks to the web server integrated in the NE model (Ethernet) displays;
- acquisition of a standard time through the synchronization options with an SNTP time server, with the time signal from a GPS satellite or another Lartet clock.;
- the devices connected to the display are activated by relays, following administrator-defined parameters.
Synchronization with the GPS signal is accessible all over the world thanks to the network of 24 satellites that send the GPS message integrated in the time signal.
The Lartet clock receives the UTC message (GMT time) and calculates local time according to the time zone entered by the user. It also detects summer/winter time changes automatically.
An antenna attached to a magnet is supplied with the clock. This magnet should be installed near the outside, on a window or under a thin roof.
The time signal is received every second. The precision of the GPS signal is ± 1ms.
SNTP is the acronym of Simple Network Time Protocol. It is a time synchronization protocol. It is based on a server that contains the standard time so that any clocks that wish to acquire the time periodically and automatically may connect to it. This server containing the standard time may be located in different sites:
- in the company's own network – all programs that require the exact time (presence control systems, industrial automation, etc.) synchronize their time with the server's time; often, the time server located in the corporate network is synchronized with a public SNTP server;
- on the internet – on the internet there are many servers managed by public organisations with which any time device can be synchronized.
Lartet clocks admit both possibilities.
A Lartet clock can provide the standard time to other Lartet clocks through the RS-485 connection. This feature allows the company to have a clock with its time synchronized to an external standard (SMTP or GPS) while it also provides this standard time to other clocks in the facility.
The DN-119 AND DN-189 models have the High Brightness option to guarantee good contrast with direct outdoor light.
The larger models (DN-129) are designed to be used outdoors, and the LEDs are always High-Brightness.
Degree of protection suited to the industrial environment:
- IP41 – all models;
- IP54 – optional in the DN-129 models;
- IP65 – optional in the DN-109, DN-119 and DN-189 models.
Displays with a relay-based output option can generate control signals and activate other devices. Relay activation can be programmed for it to act above or below the defined activation level.
The relay function makes it possible to use the 'Flash' parameter so that the display digits will flash if any of the relays are activated.
Power supply 100-230 V, 50/60 Hz.
Optional at 24 V DC.
All models can have digits on 1 or 2 faces. This characteristic does not change the display's external dimensions.
|Number of digits||5|
Digits height 100 mm / Display height 177 mm / Depth 120 mm
|Number of digits||5|
Digits height 250 mm / Display height 366 mm / Depth 120 mm
|Number of digits||5|
Digits height 180 mm / Display height 251 mm / Depth 120 mm
Device anchoring options:
- hung, recommended for double-sided displays;
- bolted with 2 or 4 anchoring points, depending on sizes.
The devices are supplied with the necessary mounting accessories.
Operating temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C.
Storage temperature: -30 °C to 70 °C.
Humidity: 5-95% RH
Black aluminium lacquer housing with anti-reflective methacrylate front piece.
Option of stainless steel housing for pharmaceutical/food industry or for marine environments.
Standard digit colour: RED.