DC-41 series are clock, temperature, humidity and CO2 level displays with elegant design. Theses displays are to be used in shopping centres, auditoriums, conference halls, offices and similar places where it's necessary to show this data with accuracy.
The digits have a height of 100 mm, which allows to display clearly the values of temperature and humidity to within 50 meters.
Sensors are supplied with the equipment.
The main options of these displays are:
- Ethernet connection, allowing the reading of the data or the equipment administration from a remote computer.
- RS-485 connection, allowing the data syncronization with other displays.
- GPS acquisition of time information from GPS satellite signals.
- Devices connected to the display can be activated by 2 or 4 relays, following administrator-defined parameters
Accuracy ± 0.5 ° C to 25 ° C.
Resolution 0.1 ° C.
Marge operation. -20 ° C to 80 ° C
Accuracy ± 3.5% between 30% and 70%
Operating margin. 0% to 99%
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- 400 -1250 ppm: ± 30 ppm or 3% (worst case)
- 1250-2000 ppm: ± 5% + 30 ppm
Dependence from other variables:
- Temperature: 0.2%
- Pressure: 0.13% from the mmHg reading
- Heating period: < 2 minutes (operative) , 10 minutes (max. accuracy)
- Operating margin: 400- 2000 ppm
- Long term CO2 drift: <0.2 % in 15 years.
Power 100-230 V, 50/60 Hz.
Schuko plug for good grounding.
Model have all the digits on 1 side.
The outer dimensions of the equipment are the FOLLOWING: 518x320x60 mm
Device anchoring options:
• bolted with 4 anchoring points.
Thermoformed methacrylate cover in black.
High quality screen printed lettering.
Standard color of the digits: RED, BLUE or WHITE