Occupational safety and occupational risk prevention are factors of pivotal importance in all organisations. Operating procedures and objectives are becoming increasingly more demanding and ambitious. One key factor for the successful implementation of an action plan is communication of the degree of achievement of the objective to all the people involved.
Lartet has displays specifically designed to convey information for this type of needs:
- devices for displaying the number of days elapsed since the last occupational accident;
- text display devices to convey operating procedures and instructions, indicators (accidents with sick leave, without sick leave, incidents, etc.).
Characteristics of accident-free day displays
The main characteristics of these devices are:
- automatic day counter; the display features an integrated calendar;
- automatic connection/disconnection according to a timetable predefined by the administrator;
- Ethernet connection option permitting remote administration from any computer connected to the company's network;
- number of accident-free days with 3 or 4 digits;
- automatic synchronization of the values of different displays.
Safety messages to personnel
Text displays are the devices recommended for this type of requirement. They can display a large volume of information, their dimensions allow them to adapt to all kinds of spaces, and they are very easy to integrate in the company's IT systems. They also have a Windows-based program that enables easy, comfortable management of the messages to be displayed.
The most notable characteristics of the text displays for this environment are:
- high visibility; digit height from 30 mm to 100 mm, thus guaranteeing readability from up to 50 m;
- large information display capacity; the Lartet range of alphanumeric displays have up to 8 lines with a maximum number of 26 characters on each;
- immediate integration with any IT system thanks to the different network connection options, particularly Ethernet and Wi-Fi;
- chained messages with user-defined variables, time or date; special effects (negative, flashing) to highlight information;
- possibility of saving messages to the display's permanent memory (EEPROM), guaranteeing device reliability in the event of unscheduled power cuts.